We can now confirm the new dates for our Communicating the Arts conference in Lausanne: it will be taking place on September 27 29 of 2021! We are extremely excited and relieved to have been able to reschedule this edition in the same location. Meet our community face to face after the crisis was very dear to us.
Agenda’s team and our advisory committee of CTA Lausanne are (re)working together on the theme The Art of Placemaking to deliver the best conference you deserve and tackle new challenges as social distancing.
Our advisory committee regroups international high calibre:
- Will Dallimore, Consultant (ex Royal Academy, London)
- Emma Cantwell, Acting Director of Marketing and Communication, Louvre Abu Dhabi
- Atiba Edwards, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Brooklyn Childrens Museum, NY
- Nikolina Olsen, Head of Communications, Designmuseum Copenhagen
- André Kraft, Head of Communication, Komische Oper Berlin
- Tatyana Franck, Director, Musée d’Elysée, Lausanne
- Magnus Restofte, Head of Communication, Royal Theatre Copenhagen
- Alexia Jacques-Casanova, Director, Artizest, Nantes
We will continue to update our website during the next months about speakers, programme and ticketing. In the meantime if you have any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com